Contemporary, Classic and French are three magnificent styles for patio doors. Each Promenade Door not only adds a distinctive design, but also provides a strong shield against inclement climate and power loss. The door is a combination of Alside's manufacturing experience, great quality and price.
It’s a must-have item for the people, who want to obtain an excellent vinyl construction with super-efficient insulating characteristics and high-performance glass in their patio doors. The best structural integrity, durability, and increased insulation are combined with supported mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails.
The door is easy to install. It has an appealing construction with really smooth, easy-touch glide. The perfectly created door will protect your dwelling from harsh weather conditions, while infusing it with natural sun rays and the warmth.
All Promenade Sliding Patio Doors are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
Features and Benefits
- Three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door operation
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configuration
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- 1.Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- 2.Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- 3.Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- 4.Mainframe and 5" sash rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide traditional beauty as well as added strength and durability.
- 5.1" thick insulated glass unitwith the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- 6.Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- 7.Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- 8.Precision-engineered tandem roller systemensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
*Classic-Style Patio Door illustration shown.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, prairie and double prairie grid patterns available
- White, Almond and Desert Clay interior and exterior colors available
- Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome
- Integrated mini blinds on select sliding patio doors featuring patented technology for superior performance
Promenade Sliding Patio Door is a must-have item for the people, who want to obtain an excellent vinyl design with super-efficient insulating characteristics and highly-productive glass. The best architectonic solidity, durability, and higher insulation are combined with supported mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails. Ideal thermal efficiency is achieved with a help of dual internal/external weatherstripping. A 1" thick insulated glass unit with a warm-edge spacer system and compression bulb seal are also used to save energy.
A perfectly engineered tandem roller system helps the sliding panel glide smoothly and quietly, that’s why it is appropriate for everyday usage. The appealing yet rugged aluminum screen is also enhanced with four adjustable rollers for easy and safe functioning for a long term.High-performance glass for energy saving.
You may think that glass is a very fragile material, it’s true, but modern glass for patio doors can be very firm, time-proof and weather-resistant. It can also decrease energy loss, especially in a ClimaTech® glass package. Our ClimaTech® package with Low-E (low-emissivity), multilayered glass, argon gas and the Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System reduces ultraviolet emission that often causes furnishings to fade.Warm-edge insulation for thermal protection.
The PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer consists of a unique, one-piece metal alloy and has U-channel construction that reduces power loss through the patio door. Many conventional spacers are worse at retaining insulating gas and have infirm components. The Warm-Edge Spacer is nearly 25% more efficient than a traditional box metal spacer at the edge of the glass unit.
The spacer system is often used to reduce energy loss. It stabilizes the panes of glass in your door and helps to transfer heat or cold air sparingly.
Comparing to ordinary clear glass systems, our ClimaTech insulated glass packages have already proved their effectiveness. You can check it looking at the performance data on the door’s glass label. The higher the U-Factor, the more energy you’ll need to heat your dwelling. The higher the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC), the less you’ll use air-conditioning system.Long-term experience
Promenade Sliding Patio Doors have earned confidence among people. Now every our client knows that with all the frames, sashes and glass, he’s getting the expert’s view, knowledge and technical skill of Alside’s Product Development Group. Our design, adjustment and testing specialists always take into account all the modern technologies, energy-efficient materials and components to build good-quality, environmentally friendly windows and doors.